Kinnie Brook Trail (SECRET WATERFALL & MORE) - Fundy National Park
CAN YOU HELP ME GET TO 100 SUBSCRIBERS? 🦌 ➡️ Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_gaRrv7me2txIJLxfOdb7w/
Official Description Below from Fundy National Park Website: https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/nb/fundy/activ/activites-plein-air-outdoor-activities/sentiers-trails/kinnie
The first part of the trail is on flat ground and travels through a typical Acadian forest dominated by maple, birch, spruce, and fir. It skirts the upper edge of the Kinnie Brook valley before descending a long flight of stairs to the stream bed. You have to return the same way you came to get back to the parking lot, but walking back reveals new perspectives of the same environment.
Highlights Throughout the Year
- In the spring and after heavy rains, water laps at the foot of the stairs. At other times it seeps through the gravel to flow beneath the surface only to reappear 150 metres or so downstream
- Kinnie Brook is the disappearing stream.
- The lush floodplain is filled with water-loving plants among which are ostriches and sensitive fern, cow parsnip, jack-in-the pulpit, and red osier dogwood.
- At some point along the trail, a microclimate environment was created by the local topography. We know it as “Frosty Hollow”. Here pockets of ice can be found well into August.
- The area resembles a small boreal forest. Reaching the long flight of stairs, you will see the pointy rocky pinnacle at your right where the fragrant cliff fern grows.
In this online display, you will find t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, mugs and more to support the channel and keep adventure videos coming your way! Thank you for your support.
In this online display, you will find men's and women's cuts of t-shirts, hoodies, socks, flip-flops, and more to make you stand out in the crowd, or at the very least look great while hiking! Look stylish on your next adventure, click the link above.
In this online display, you will find everything you need to satisfy your sasquatch apparel, home decor, facemask, flip-flop, phone case, fanny-pack, leggings and sticker needs. The squatch loves you, so don't be shy - click the link above!
In this online display, you will find professional photographs by the owner of OSW on beautiful canvases, framed prints, print only & pillows. These beautiful photos cannot be found anywhere else online.
In this online display, you will find fun knives, backpacks, camping equipment, the 3000-volt bug zapper, remote control alligator heads (boats), USB powered camping blenders, and other gadgets & gizmos!
ABOUT US 🖖
Since most nature lovers are too busy to go on an adventure every week, they often stay at home only to dream of exciting adventures that could be.
OSW quenches your thirst for exploration by bringing the adventure to you. Whether you came to enjoy our videos, apparel, home decor, or outdoor gear, one thing is clear... Your Adventure Begins.
SOCIALIZE WITH US!
CAN YOU HELP ME GET TO 1000 SUBSCRIBERS? 🦌
➡️ Click Here